Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Obama Takes One In The Keister

Another example of how shitty liberals are, one of their newest hatchlings has decided to try the hillary two-step and it backfired big time. This is the response he got: "I would like to apologize to you for assuming that your private assurances to me regarding your desire to cooperate in our efforts to negotiate bipartisan lobbying reform legislation were sincere. . . . "I'm embarrassed to admit that after all these years in politics I failed to interpret your previous assurances as typical rhetorical gloss . . . "I understand how important the opportunity to lead your party's effort to exploit this issue must seem to a freshman Senator, and I hold no hard feelings over your earlier disingenuousness." -John McCain. Basically, Barack Obama got told to go fuck himself and his liberal handlers. Way to go McCain. I also want to point out that liberals took the appropriate opportunity to badmouth the president at the funeral of coretta king. Apparently, it is how Mrs. King wanted to be remembered, as a platform for liberals to take potshots at the president. Fuck all of those jack-assey fucks who were there saying shit-jimmy carter and that idiot reverend lowery. Fuck all of you idiot people who were applauding their stupid statements. I am also pleased to see that the hotels have finally had enough with the katrina evacuee's and are kicking them out of the hotels that they are continually trashing and refusing to leave. I hope you fucks freeze to death or get hit by traffic. It would help the economy to get all you fucks out of the gene pool as you wouldn't be leeching the resources from working people. Basically-FUCK LIBERALS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home