Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Just a thought

The next time you or someone you know is about to do something really dumb, take a deep breath, pull your head out of your ass, and re-think the idea. Chances are it will keep you from pissing someone (read that: ME) off. It's probably a good thing I usually travel unarmed, though from time to time I am known to bring one of the "kids" with me and it wouldn't be a far stretch for me to cross the boundary between giving you the finger or putting a .45 caliber hollowpoint into your face. All the same to me. Of course, the tomahawk I keep in the trunk (yes I said tomahawk) works nicely as a "auto body redecoration tool" and can provide you with an extra breathing hole if you want to pursue a conversation on why your non-driving stupid-ass got flipped off by yours truly. So please, stop breeding with members of your own family and keep your filthy sewer shut and no one will get hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home