Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Tastes Like......BURNING!!!!!!!

Alright, alright, alright. All of you little mealy-mouthed liberal jackasses need to knock off the cacophony of bullshit and kill yourselves. Don't worry about it, shotguns taste like candy-canes. It is a refreshing blast of minty goodness. Just put the barrel in your mouth and squeeze the trigger. All the best stuff happens when I am sleeping. The islamic republic of france is well on its way to becoming a reality, and possibly even becoming the New Islamo-European Union if it continues to spread throughout europe. Joy. A bunch of little kids saw their first snuff film the other day. Online movie ticket purchase-36 bucks. Cab ride uptown-15 bucks. Popcorn and drinks-26 bucks. Your 6 year old daughter watching her first suicide on a 60 foot screen. Priceless. Too funny, and yet very sad. They should have made it a double feature. The oil companies are defending their highway robbery in Congress today, and I don't think they are going to be affected at all as most of congress is too lazy to actually show up for work much less commit to a vote on anything worthwhile. A bunch of spineless liberals won some gubernatorial races and the world cried. Hopefully, when I wake up from my alcohol induced coma, all of you pinko bleeding heart tree-hugging, hippie, fucks will be dead or in prison. And when I say prison, I mean the Middle East being gang-raped by some stinky haji who will love your accomodating fuckholes. I think I am going to take a trip to europe and start a vigilante excursion/hunting trip on those ungrateful haji's in france. If I were living off the country and not expected to work, I wouldn't be rioting, I would be HAPPY. Unfortunately, I am stuck here with you idiot liberals who are as useful as shit flavored lollypops. Guess I could start celebrating though as the King of all kid-touchers, Michael Jackson is probably going to stay out of the USA for good now. It will be the first party that my new company IWILLHELPYOUPACK.COM will throw after I chuck all of his shit into the ocean tied around his neck. Everyone is invited, and yes, all you liberal fucks can come too because we can throw you in also. I will help you pack, take you to the nearest border, and get you out of this country. FREE. No one has yet taken the offer, but it still stands. Remember to keep the shotgun in front of your face, hippie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home